New healer skills

• GM Toast was kind enough to showcase all the new skills made available with the new update. I was fairly impressed for all classes' new additions.

However, I was not impressed with what healers have to look forward to.

Healers:

must wait an additional 10 lvls longer than other classes.

get 1 attack aoe buff that seems to be an aoe FistUp for 30 seconds at a 2min cooldown.

-----by the time we reach this skill, most our party members will clear tiger dungeon in less than 4 minutes. meaning the skill gets used twice

we get 1 aoe defense buff for +500def(stated for a purpose later on) for 5 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown

-----this seems to have been made for only one point in time in the game.

both these skills pale in comparison to the versatility of the skills for the other available classes.

I understand healers are "support". Why not a HoT on hp or mp? reserved for saint guardian. why not a non attacking stun aoe? maybe an aoe DoT?

What's given are 2 seemingly circumstantial skills at late levels where other classes are being made more versatile. If we improve all classes, healers are a class as well.

With the skills having a high level requirement, it can be difficult to fully asses the skills as a player. I understand that input can be more properly made once we get there and changes can be better made.

Keep in mind, this is my opinion and it can be changed.
    start a conversation :D

• There's been ongoing conversations about new suggestions for healer skills in the following threads:

I'm aware that the above threads are scattered around the forum (and aren't in the suggestion section), but linking those threads to add onto this conversation here then. I made my suggestions particularly in the first link above, so I won't repeat that.

Closed Beta

Celten - Paladin 13X (GM of Chill-n-Chat) l Matcha - ArchMage13X l Salten - Disciple 6X
    ---
    Open Beta
    Matcha - Archmeme 14X (Main) l Celten- Priest 11X (Side Healer) l
    Sriracha - Apprentice 5X (Tanking Farmer) l Ube - Templar 11
    X (Side Tank)

• There's been ongoing conversations about new suggestions for healer skills in the following threads:

I'm aware that the above threads are scattered around the forum (and aren't in the suggestion section), but linking those threads to add onto this conversation here then. I made my suggestions particularly in the first link above, so I won't repeat that.

much appreciated. i'll carry this over to there <3