Hypermills as Dungeon drops

• There is probably a post on this already but I can't seem to find it if there is one.

I think Hypermills should be a Dungeon drop there needed to enhance pets and mounts, just like how xens are a dungeon drop and there needed to Enhance gears.

This is just my suggestion feel free to post what you think of it. :)

• Agree with some sort of increase (even slight) with hypermills. There have been two recent posts made to address this:

My suggestion (first link above) posed to increase the drop slightly bit more (e.g. around the rate of Vitamin Powder and Equisible) or add them to dungeon chest rewards.

Closed Beta

Celten - Paladin 13X (GM of Chill-n-Chat) l Matcha - ArchMage13X l Salten - Disciple 6X
    ---
    Open Beta
    Matcha - Archmeme 14X (Main) l Celten- Priest 11X (Side Healer) l
    Sriracha - Apprentice 5X (Tanking Farmer) l Ube - Templar 11
    X (Side Tank)

• I think they should have a double drop rate in open world, but nothing more than that. I like that there's a limiting factor when enhancing. I don't want everything in this game to be super obtainable. You can already get mounts every few days.. let's at least limit the item to enhance them a bit to stifle the abundance of mounts being produced into the server.

• I think they should have a double drop rate in open world, but nothing more than that. I like that there's a limiting factor when enhancing. I don't want everything in this game to be super obtainable. You can already get mounts every few days.. let's at least limit the item to enhance them a bit to stifle the abundance of mounts being produced into the server.

I get that but this game has limited players as it stands right now. Frustrating current players with the lack of certain drops that can greatly help them in leveling might not be the best idea that being said a double drop rate would help.