Q3 update bugs

• Please report issues you have experienced after the Q3 update.

Known issues:

• lvl 1 HP cats missing from inventory and causing players to not be able to move.
    • Various issues with the boss RA
    • 2 Houdicks in boss room
    • HP bar wont fully heal
    • Issues with Shady Dealer
    • World Boss Amaranth does not give Radnigatas
    • Storage 2 and 3 quest does not give access to storage 2 and 3 on every character on the account
    • Seasonal dungeon is closed (but GMs can still manually warp people in)
    • World bosses cause crashes and lag (mostly fixed)
    • World boss HP bar overlaps skill bar
    • Unable to store multiple items into hotel at one time
    • Various kill counters are bugged
    • Secret alter not giving correct rewards
    • various quest bugs

• There's a lot of bugs going on. Dungeons aren't running right, (2 houdicks), less rewards? HH's in old maps need to be revamped or removed or reduced. Game balance!

MAGICALXGRL 133 Archmage Kengan

NATSUMI 72 Acolyte Magnifique

MANGONISTA 82 Neophyte BOBALASTIC (Co-GM)

ANIMEANGEL 4X Xenian

Shini~Chan 30 Scout

• Since this wasn't explicitly mentioned in the Q3 patch notes, I'm going to mention it: The Fiersavier boss is buffed up--feels like more HP but definitely A LOT more stuns, which is annoying. Pretty much the same amount of time it takes to complete 6 runs normally is the same now with running 4 runs.

Small bugs:

• At times the World Boss's HP meter would remain in my UI even after death (has happened both with RA and Amaranth)
    • For all World Bosses so far, I can't manually click to switch my hotkey bar from 1 to 2, etc (my hotkey bar is usually located on the top of my UI, around where the World Boss HP meter is). Alt + 1 still works as a workaround
    • In my tiger run, the first run's victory tells me I defeated the World Boss and shows a blank screen

Matcha - ArchMeme 17X ∞∞∞ Celten - Pala-meme 14X ∞∞∞ Ube - Meme Guardian 15X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Hiiii for the lv1 HP white kitty:

Right when I logged on my alt character, I could not see where my model was. Could not move or click on anything. Could not interact with the NPC around either. My alt is currently in Abundance Village's Town Inn.

Answering the questions asked by GM_Redire:

my lv1 HP white kitty that is actively out

Video:

https://drive.google.com/file/…PTlPY81R/view?usp=sharing

• Since this wasn't explicitly mentioned in the Q3 patch notes, I'm going to mention it: The Fiersavier boss is buffed up--feels like more HP but definitely A LOT more stuns, which is annoying.

I'm actually not aware of fiersavier getting a buff in hp or anything. Could be a bug, or maybe some boss changes were made that i'm not aware of.

• Hello.

I’ve made it to two world bosses. The first one was the big red snake dragon.

Upon arriving in the kill area I immediately froze.

This was not regular lag. I could see everyone killing the dragon lag free. The game actually looked as if it was running perfect, even with so many people there.

However for me and my big dumb SM, all I could do was watch. I couldn’t click skill bar, inventory, character sheet, shop, click to move, keyboard controls for skills did not work basically nothing worked.

So I force closed and relogged. Came back in area with dragon, immediately froze. Relogged, idk 3 more times and same. Like I said not regular lag. The game ran smooth I just did not work. I’ve been to the big world boss tests in OB and CBand experiences some lag but nothing like this and there were more people at those. After the mob died and everyone was celebrating their rewards I could suddenly move to cry about my lack of rewards.

So, I said to myself, next one I can get to I will lower the textures, shut off animations, shit off names etc.

So I did before the hippo came up. Got to hippo. Same deal. Force close relog came back on. Froze again. Settings turned all back on and textures back to high on their own. So I watched everyone have fun again. At some point I somehow ran across the map and refroze. Now the screen was stuck with the mobs HP bar saying 9% but I didn’t hear the sounds of all the killing and murdering and general merrymaking that is killing a world boss. Guildies said it was dead and gone but there I was still frozen having to force close.

I don’t think it’s something in my end as I’ve routinely been at events with tons of people and although I’ve experienced lag this seemed different. With new updates of HH in certain maps this is my only avenue to level solo.

Edited to add: at both bosses the bosses aoe skills hit me and I did lose hp and at the hippo I died. Cold, frozen, alone and transmogrified, to boot. Could not restart due to nothing working nor revive.

• Storage is a huge issue. Trying to put stuff back into existing storage inventory isn't able to be stored. (I.E Trying to stack hypermill found during AOE on my already existing inventory of Hypermill in storage space 1 after I've upgraded storage. I've also noticed that some items dissapear and reloading may or may not solve this issue 😔

(Signature by Setsuna)

Sammie13 - Paladin - 16x | Saturn64 - Wizard - 11x | Pluto64 - Holy Avenger - 11x

• I've been trying to find the Corridipor of Cravings Outpost area for the Transporter to work. I couldn't find it in the area. I've started from Hidden Dock to Xiamen! Nothing.

ANIMEANGEL 4X Xenian

Shini~Chan 30 Scout

• I've been trying to find the Corridipor of Cravings Outpost area for the Transporter to work. I couldn't find it in the area. I've started from Hidden Dock to Xiamen! Nothing.

There is a guard one map after Xiamen -Exit- called Xiamen -Entrance- (I think). The guard isn't marked on the map but he is found on the right side. His quest requires 50 of the Black Mana Gem you see spawning in the same map and previous. Afterward, you can access the rest of the maps.

4352-skits-animated-gif

Closed Beta

☆ ☆ Chill-n-Chat Guild ┊ Skittles<3 (146 Paladin)

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage Guild ┊ Kuki Kumas Guild ┊ Itadakimasu! Guild

Skittles<3 (17X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (15X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (14X Archer Lord)

• There is a guard one map after Xiamen -Exit- called Xiamen -Entrance- (I think). The guard isn't marked on the map but he is found on the right side. His quest requires 50 of the Black Mana Gem you see spawning in the same map and previous. Afterward, you can access the rest of the maps.

Thank you <3

ANIMEANGEL 4X Xenian

Shini~Chan 30 Scout

• After attending a few WBs today, I've observed that some people are going through this, too, where they're almost immobilized in the presence of the World Boss and are unable to utilize their skills (as if their weapon was unequipped, for example). Gameplay functions normally from their side but it's their character that just freezes up for whatever reason. Relogging doesn't seem to fix the issue for them.

Matcha - ArchMeme 17X ∞∞∞ Celten - Pala-meme 14X ∞∞∞ Ube - Meme Guardian 15X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• I'm actually not aware of fiersavier getting a buff in hp or anything. Could be a bug, or maybe some boss changes were made that i'm not aware of.

I can confirm this, just got out if this boss and the amount of stuns is obscene.

There is no way a low HP char can survive if after a stun comes two aoe attacks and another stun then two more aoe attacks even with large HP pots spam