Top Ranking Guilds

• This thread will keep track of the top ranking guilds in regard to PvP victories, event points, and guild level. There will be at least one guild related event each month, and the winning guilds will be tracked here.
    Please comment below if you'd like your guild to be added. Guilds that win pvp and other guild events will automatically be added.

GuildPvP VictoriesEvent PointsGuild LevelTotal Score
    Kuki Kumas29415
    Red Panda Club33
    Mushashi156
    eXpanding Limits224
    Sanctuary134
    Odyssey549
    Akatsuki134
    Itadakimasu!
    Chaos n Carnage 538
    ~ETERNAL~123

Monthly Guild Raffle

May's prize is: 75 Equisibles

This month's winner is: eXpanding Limits

The drawing will occur on the 1st of each month. Each guild gets 1 entry per point they have. Winning guild will be announced here. If the guild master does not claim the prize after a week, there will another drawing for the prize. Only guilds listed above will be entered. Please reply to this thread if you would like your guild to be entered, even if its level 1. The guild must have at least 5 members to be able to claim the prize.

• Current guild level for Red Panda Club is level 2, about 20k experience left for level 3!

Axshujo - Warlord (15x) - Itadakimasu! [Donburi] - Class Changed: August 5th, 2020

Link - Archer Lord (14x) - Technophobia [SuperWitch] - Class Changed: September 18th, 2020

Hades. - Assassin (11x) - Red Panda Club [GuildMaster]

.:Link:. - Archer (???) - Excuse Me

• Proud to report here that Sanctuary is level 2 as well! (12/15/20 at 9:00 Server time)

Guild Lvl 2 PROOF.jpg

Wow!! Congrats Santuary/Akatsuki!

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage ~Vulpeus~ (GM)

NATSUMI 78 Cleric RED PANDA CLUB

MANGONISTA 90 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 81 Xenian XENIANS GUILD

Shini~Chan 54 Scout MEWSHASHI

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook

MagicXShini Apprentice ~Vulpeus~

BaoBao Acolyte ~ETERNAL~

ChocoPuff Bobalastic

Okonomiyaki Magnifique

~YanYan~

• Congrats Odyssey!!! <3

EHNTER 90 Rogue Bobalastic (Co-GM)

Gainsborough 88 Cleric Cetra (GM)

Shoryuken 65 Squire Sanctuary

Kupo 30 Apprentice ~Vulpeus~

PLEASE CONTACT MAGICAL IF YOU NEED TO REACH ME THANK YOU <3 !

• Henlo, it me. Itadakimasu! somehow got level 2. Hoorah.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

4475-siggy-png

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕟 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕦! 𝕂𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕂𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛 〈𝟷𝟸𝚇 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗〉 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 〈𝟷𝟻𝚇 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍〉 𝚁𝚒𝚛𝚒-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 〈𝟷𝟹𝚇 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗〉

𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢𝚡𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 〈𝟿𝚇 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍〉 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣 〈𝟿𝚇 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝〉

• Henlo, it me. Itadakimasu! somehow got level 2. Hoorah.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

You're welcome.

I can't even tell you how many guild EXP scrolls I kept getting instead of another Rudolph mount. X(

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n CarnageKuki KumasItadakimasu!Burns When I PvPee

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (17X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (15X Archer Lord)

• Ganta, not sure if it's the place to pose suggestions, but have you considered re-adjusting the point system to consider points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for events when applicable (all PvP and non-PvP events)? E.g. 3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd, and so forth?

I think it'd be encouraging for guilds even if they don't always place 1st in events (despite the runner-up prizes outside the guild points for ranking). Otherwise--setting aside all other points--a guild that consistently gets 2nd place in all events would be easily outranked by a guild that just earns 1 victory in a event (and could place any other rank for the rest of the events). Overall, just good recognition and the dynamics of the point system would still boost more of the competitive spirit among the guilds.

Matcha - ArchMage 18X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 16X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 15X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

Credits to my Sekrit Sant-ugh (Setsuna) for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Ganta, not sure if it's the place to pose suggestions, but have you considered re-adjusting the point system to consider points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for events when applicable (all PvP and non-PvP events)? E.g. 3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd, and so forth?

I'm adding on that. While winning an event that needed the whole people to participate, like the guild dungeon one that gives just 1 point, and one round of hide n seek gives also 1 point, someone would feel a little bit weird. But it is just a suggestion we make :D

Thanks for organizing the guild events and helping the community bond!

Tsalbos 17X SG / Vromiara 14X Paladin

Signature made by (who else) Liicha

I think it'd be encouraging for guilds even if they don't always place 1st in events (despite the runner-up prizes outside the guild points for ranking). Otherwise--setting aside all other points--a guild that consistently gets 2nd place in all events would be easily outranked by a guild that just earns 1 victory in a event (and could place any other rank for the rest of the events). Overall, just good recognition and the dynamics of the point system would still boost more of the competitive spirit among the guilds.

Thats reasonable. I had thought about it and was on the fence about it. I think i'll change it from event wins to event points. So for ranked guild events like pvp or dungeon race, it'll be like you said, 3 points to winner, etc. and for events like guild hide and seek, it'll be 1 point per guild that finds me. I'll start mentioning how much each wins are worth in the event pages. I'll update the score from the last guild dungeon race to reflect the new point system.