[PRE-ORDER] Xen Rebirth Class Weapon Acrylic Charms (Fanmade)

• wat is photography2_autoscaled.jpg

LINK TO STORE

Hello! Joining poochyena with his sticker shop by opening a small Xen Rebirth fanmade merch store myself.

For a limited time (3-4 weeks), I will be taking pre-orders on my clear acrylic charms that are based on a weapon design for each of the classes (sans Xenian but maybe next time). A month or two ago, I was asking opinions on SOME of the classes and people's favorite weapon designs. Some tough decisions and procrastination later, I drew the results of it!

Pre-order period: Jan 4th 2021 - Jan 22nd 2021

Shipping period: Early February

Charms are in a preorder state due to ordering specific quantities rather than a fixed bulk. They are also limited AKA I probably won't sell these specific ones again after this.

Each charm has a small red heart pendant on the bottom since I thought it looked like the Xen Rebirth's logo. This is completely optional so with or without it, the price stays the same. Buyers get a small discount when buying 3 (trio set) or full set!

A small percent of the sales will be donated to the private server to continue running. This store has no affiliation to the Xen Rebirth team and is simply a small gesture of "paying back" for reviving the old mmorpg. Thank you to the developer, GM team, and the community for my experience re-playing this game!

Here are some close-up photos since bigcartel is kind of stingy on allowing more than one photo per product (free plan ty).

wat is photography1_autoscaled.jpg

(From Left to Right)

Devine Soul Cane, Protection Bow, Divine Staff, Beast Dagger, Sword of Justice, Legendary Club

ranged classes_autoscaled.jpg

Ranged Classes (Archer, Cleric, Mage)

melee classes_autoscaled.jpg

Melee Classes (Knight, Rogue, Templar)

closeup_autoscaled.jpg

Size scale to... my hand?

(Approximately 3.5 inches excluding Beast Dagger at 2.5 inches)

All updates will be posted here regarding reminders, production updates, shipping updates, etc!

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

☆ ☆ Chill-n-Chat Guild ┊ Skittles<3 (146 Paladin)

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage Guild ┊ Kuki Kumas Guild ┊ Itadakimasu! Guild

Skittles<3 (17X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (16X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (15X Archer Lord)

Edited once, last by kaicean ().

• Thats so cool!! I wanted to make some more xen rebirth stuff, but couldn't really decide what to make.

I'm definitely gonna buy at least one

Same here, I was stuck on what I should make for a while until I decided to start with class weapons. Thank you for the support!! :D

OMGGGG totally getting one <3 :Q___________

Thank you, misa!! <3

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (17X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (16X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (15X Archer Lord)

• Now that I'm on a computer and can see better (my old eyes don't work well with phone screens), these look absolutely fabulous!

Already ordered 3, will probably be back to order the other 3!

Excellent job, Skittles!

Lira 16x Paladin | Sati 9x Ranger | Eren 12x Wizard |

Eryn 10x Holy Avenger | Erulisse 6x Rogue | Sassanach 13x Paladin

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 11x Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signature by Setsuna~

• Thoughts of turning these into earings/pendants? :O

Haven't thought of either of those! Pendant is probably a little more easy if I were to just find the proper necklace chain for it (and downsize the acrylic charm by a lot...?).

[stupid excited noises]

I can't wait to get mine. Checking the mailbox daily, thx.

When Lauren is so excited for hers, she's checking the mailbox daily before they're even produced. :D

Impressive. The weapon models are about as iconic as it gets. Ready to jump on Lost Time too, if you decide to make more.

I agree with Enn, hopefully you can make Lost Time Sword so I can buy trio set. (Lost Time Sword, Devine Soul Cane, Protection Bow) Thank you <3

I've considered drawing it since it is in demand. :) The base is similar to the Sword of Justice and would just need to do a few tweaks and recolor. I won't have the physical charm by the time preorder ends, but the photos of the other charms should give an idea how it would look like IRL.

Will post a photo of it and add to the store once I'm done!

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

━━ ☆ ━━

• OMG I legit want a LittleDylan and Blayzem keychain LOL! You make our toons and it will be popping for you. Great job Skitty

If you can read this....you're too close

LittleDylan 131 Paladin -Retired-

Dylanangel 71 Knight -Retired-

GM Daenerys -Retired-

• Sword of Lost Time Promo_autoscaled.jpg

LINK TO CHARM

Updated the store to include the alternative Knight class weapon AKA Sword of Lost Time!

I don't have a physical charm of it yet since I literally finished drawing it 5 minutes ago so look at the other charms as reference. Eligible for "Trio Set" option, just mention it in the main product when checking out.

Please DM me (forums or discord) if you already placed an order but want to preorder (or swap) this as well. I can give you a discount coupon so you don't have to pay for shipping twice.

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

━━ ☆ ━━

• 10 days left remaining!

Just a reminder that I will be closing pre-orders on these charms in 10 days (Jan 23rd @ Reset Time). I am likely not selling these specific charms again so get them while you still can!

That being said, I'm already in the works of the next limited fan merch to bankrupt misamisaDN ! This one is more... soft as a little teaser. Look forward to it some time end of February/beginning of March! :whistling:

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

━━ ☆ ━━

• Dagger of Sign Promo_autoscaled.jpg

LINK TO CHARM

Also was highly requested, the iconic Dagger of Sign from Rogue class! Also likely my last addition to this series. The pre-order period of this and the Sword of Lost Time is the same as the rest.

Like the Sword of Lost Time design, I don't have a physical charm of it yet since I also finished drawing it 5 minutes ago. Look at the Beast Dagger charm as reference. Eligible for "Trio Set" option, just mention it in the main product when checking out.

Please DM me (forums or discord) if you already placed an order but want to preorder (or swap) this as well. I can give you a discount coupon so you don't have to pay for shipping twice.

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

━━ ☆ ━━

• I love your works! Maybe with the dagger, maybe can make a single version as well? Just suggestion so they buy 2.. haha