Tree stumps

• Why do they stop dropping firewood when you out level the map if their purpose is to be an Avenue for people who don’t want to or just don’t have the time to Maintain an alt at the level to farm firewood whether it’s hawg level or stump level?

I suggest that they somehow still drop the firewood for those who outleveled them.

Thank you.

• You can also get firewood through dungeon runs at any level from lvl 45-186. I am not sure if they have firewood with race lotteries when you do the obstacle races Weds and Fridays. Race Lotteries might drop firewood as well. There's also Mute Basin for firewood 100+ too.

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage Kengan

NATSUMI 78 Cleric Magnifique

MANGONISTA 86 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 68 Xenian

Shini~Chan 42 Scout

• There's also Mute Basin for firewood 100+ too.

He was referring to Mute Basin, using his main character that is over level 160+.

6739-xmas-gif

Closed Beta

☆ ☆ Chill-n-Chat Guild ┊ Skittles<3 (146 Paladin)

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage Guild ┊ Kuki Kumas Guild ┊ Itadakimasu! Guild

Skittles<3 (17X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (16X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (15X Archer Lord)

• Also farming firewood through dungeons although possible, takes forever. I liked when, if I did the pet quest, I could jet up to mute basin and farm it. Rather than make alt, level alt, blah blah blah. It seemed to take the same amount of time as when farming the hawgs but without the hassle of making multiple characters.