Cant finish Tutorial Quest

• Hello everyone!

I started the Tutorial Quest two Times, but it stops after getting Lvl 10, saying that I need to finish a Quest, but I dont have / get any.

What should I do? I am new to this Game and I am lost without finishing the Tutorial Quest.

Would be great if someone could help me, thank you very much.

Greetings

• Hi, welcome to the game. I could be wrong, but the solstice trainer says that no matter what. The tutorial quests end once you reach level 10. From there you need to kill monsters to level up. Quests in this game (apart from a couple) are not very important/worth doing. Here is a good list of ones to complete: Beginners' Guide: Recommended Quests to Consider/Complete

But yeah killing stuff until you're level 16 and can class change is what you'll want to do next. Be sure to grab a 100% exp boost book from the general shop and enjoy. :0

Soru | Assassin 13x

• If you talk to the Solstice Guide in Brynhilld or Essene and she will tell you just about everything you need to know

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Oh, so thats the End of the Questline? Then its all fine, thank you both so much for telling me and for the good Advices, I really appreciate that.

My bad I missunderstood that, because some Guides on the Internet say the Questline goes until you are Lvl 16, so I wondered.

I am very happy now, I wish you all best of luck for the future Times, Ingame and in the Real Life.

Greetings

• Welcome to the game, we hope you are enjoying the game. It's great that you're reaching out for support. Yes, once you hit level 10, there are just side quests you can do. They aren't required, but it's good to do for EXP. You grind until you hit lvl 16 to class change.

Best of luck to you!

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage Kengan

NATSUMI 78 Cleric Magnifique

MANGONISTA 86 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 68 Xenian

Shini~Chan 42 Scout