Skits' Art Gallery & Commissions

• BACK STORY

Several years ago during OG I did fanart of friends in my sketchbook, scanned and posted.... them on... the Outspark forums yikes... When I eventually quit the game (and MMORPGs in general), I continued this path and went from drawing on paper -> drawing with a mouse/trackpad -> drawing on a tablet. It is still my main hobby that I do to vent out personal emotions or express the million of ideas in my head. ^^

PURPOSE

I just thought it be nice to compile all the fanart I done of this game so far (and on-going) into one thread for easy-viewing. Also, I felt the need to redeem myself from those several years ago fanart, yuck. I am always in the constant stage of learning/experimenting and jumping through art blocks so my style may change over time.

Also, I am open to art commissions! Big thanks to Sceneric and poochyena for reaching out and commissioning me. It gave me the boost of confidence I absolutely needed. My prices (IRL money only) vary on:

• Particular style (regular fanart, chibi fanart, pixel fanart)
    • How many characters
    • Amount of detail
    • Background or no background
    • etc.

Feel free to reach out to me if interested but do note commissions need to be Xen Rebirth-related only.

SKITS ART GALLERY

(actual banner tbd...)

Regular Fanart

This is my normal/default style I often draw in. A mixture of small doodles and "full" pieces.

Skits & Poko_autoscaled.jpg

My first fanart for this game where I drew myself as a Priest at the time with my first actual pet in Open Beta -- Poko!

Xen Rebirth - Paladin_autoscaled.jpg

Tried drawing the Paladin outfit (aka my top fave design) and this is what I came up with after 300% zoom into my in-game character.

5724-halloween-autoscaled-png
    Entered the Halloween Art Contest with this entry and I still think Fatty is an underrated pet ty bye.

nostalgic christmas pg 1_autoscaled.jpg nostalgic christmas pg 2_autoscaled.jpg nostalgic christmas pg 3_autoscaled.jpg nostalgic christmas pg 4_autoscaled.jpg nostalgic christmas pg 5_autoscaled.jpg

My entry for the Christmas Story Contest which was a short dialogue-less story of my actual mindset with the game being back. Still very grateful for all my friends (returning and new ones) on keeping me somewhat sane. ^^

mipha commission_autoscaled.png
    Commissioned by poochyena to draw his friend, Mipha!

Chibi Fanart

More of a less effort style where I try to simplify details (lol) and where small body with big heads = cute.

skitsss_autoscaled.jpg   

Robot_autoscaled.jpg

Matcha_autoscaled.jpg

All three were part of a mini project I wanted to do... but then external factors sucked the motivation out of me and it was a RIP. Maybe I'll revisit it some day. Thanks to my Archer Lord model Robot and Archmage model Celten !

Pixel Art

This style is extra fun and what I personally think I am better at. I often try to animate every pixel art I do, even if it is something simple or small.

sceneric.gif

Commissioned by Sceneric of her Christmas-themed character.

poyo-fam.gif

Iconic starter pets with all 3 of its versions!

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage ┊ Kuki Kumas ┊ Itadakimasu! ┊ Burns When I PvPee

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

Edited once, last by kaicean ().

• Commissions Artwork

These are all the pieces I was commissioned on so thank you for the support!

If interested, please DM me details for a quote. IRL money only.

7415-sceneric-gif

Pixel art commission for Sceneric

7407-mipha-commission-autoscaled-png

Regular fanart (bust) commission for poochyena

7588-misa-commission-autoscaled-jpg

Art siggy commission for misamisaDN

7885-scen-commission-png

Another pixel art commission for Sceneric

8045-dowd-autoscaled-jpg

Chibi art siggy commission for Dowd

8530-broomy-autoscaled-jpg

Forum icon commission for Broomy

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

Edited 2 times, last by kaicean ().

• These look great @Skittles <3

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 134 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 79 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 103 Super Xenian | Xenians

Mangonista |Level 90 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• So much talent. These are awesome!

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 18x Paladin | Sati 12x Ranger | Eren 15x ArchMage |

Eryn 14x Saint Guardian | Erulisse 7x Rogue | Sassanach 14x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~

Edited once, last by Sati ().

• I'm a ho for pixel art. I love it so much though!! Might ask for another commission!

6972-sceneric-gif

Made by Skittles<3

𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸 (18x Paladin)| 𝒢𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓇(17x Archmage)

𝑀𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 (17 x Saint Guardian)| 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒻𝓊𝓁(17x Shadow )| 𝒦𝓊𝓇𝑜(17x Archerlord )

【𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚞! 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚏 𝙺𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎】

5663-spoiler-scenericsiggy-png

Siggy by Setsuna

• Lovely art style! (+w+) I used to commission a lot of artists in a website called Gaia Online many years back but stopped for good after I graduated high school. Though I don't collect art any more, I do enjoy seeing people post samples of their work, especially cute, anime-style ones. (>w<) If you have a DeviantArt account, I would love to look at your gallery!

• take my money already 💵

I'm a ho for pixel art. I love it so much though!! Might ask for another commission!

Always ready to steal earn money through commissions! 8)

Lovely art style! (+w+) I used to commission a lot of artists in a website called Gaia Online many years back but stopped for good after I graduated high school. Though I don't collect art any more, I do enjoy seeing people post samples of their work, especially cute, anime-style ones. (>w<) If you have a DeviantArt account, I would love to look at your gallery!

I moved to DeviantART after OG but have abandoned it for years. Now it's just there to remind me how cringey I was and my awful art style back then... <X Thank you so much though!!

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• Wow! I love these :D. From one artist to another...I can appreciate and relate to the work and all the love, sweat, and tears you must have placed in these projects! :)

I'd love a collab one day...implementing my style with some of your designs! Your character iterations is similar to mine in a way. I'd love to share some of my work with you!

• Wow! I love these :D. From one artist to another...I can appreciate and relate to the work and all the love, sweat, and tears you must have placed in these projects! :)

I'd love a colab one day...implementing my style with some of your designs! Your character iterations is similar to mine in a way. I'd love to share some of my work with you!

Definitely down for a collab one day! ^^

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• Been working on a full piece that is almost done but gotten distracted on other things such as making Valentines-themed emblems for my guilds. ^^

cnc.PNG

Chaos n Carnage - Hedgehog with a small love letter! Seems to be very well received by the public.

itada.PNG

Itadakimasu! - Two sushi rolls forming a (broken) heart. Filling is... whatever you want it to be.

pvpee.png

Burns When I PvPee - Piggy with heart eyes and rose in its mouth! Shoutout to Axshujo for the base pig from the in-game Piggy mount.

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• Finished my first FULL piece! :D Nothing too exciting, just my main healer wearing her actual in-game fashion of the White Dim Sum Head and Red Scarf (sorry Robo Wings...).

And (somewhat) Spring Brynhilld. Favorite map season.

in the spring_autoscaled.jpg

Forums reduce the quality heavily to fit under its 1 MB limit so here is another closeup:

in the spring - closeup_autoscaled.jpg

Full (and MASSIVE) HD quality of the art can be found here: https://i.imgur.com/9wFUUAS.jpg

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• Beautiful!

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 18x Paladin | Sati 12x Ranger | Eren 15x ArchMage |

Eryn 14x Saint Guardian | Erulisse 7x Rogue | Sassanach 14x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~

• Wow! That's awesome :D. I love the colors and the attention to detail. Do you use Corral? Photoshop?

Thanks!! :D I use Clip Studio Paint to do everything, then Photoshop to edit some colors.

Beautiful!

Thank you!! <3

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• YOU ARE SO GOOD and I'm hella proud of you. <3

... still checking my mailbox for my keychain on a daily basis.

Lauren's own art thread when??? These people need to see your talent too!

... bit of a delay since Chinese New Year BUT you'll be checking again soon!

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• Finished an art commission! Thank you misamisaDN for commissioning me. <3

misa commission_autoscaled.jpg

Art siggy of misamisaDN and Tempest -- Paladin in the darkness reaching out to Shadow Master in the light.

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━