Skits' Art Gallery & Commissions

• Finished another commission requested by Tempest ! His is a companion piece to misamisaDN 's own here, which plays with contrast to affinities. Can also be seen as a sequel to it! ^^

Tempest - Temp x Misa Art Siggy 2_autoscaled.jpg

Thank you for commissioning me!

Much loves for the pixel art kaicean ! Super kawaii :D

Oh...in the image it looks like they're trying to decide on eyegear...I hope they picked the BANDIT MASK ;)

Thank you!! I love me some pixel art. ;) Bandit mask is also a great choice!

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage ┊ Kuki Kumas ┊ Itadakimasu! ┊ Burns When I PvPee

Skittles<3 (200 Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (17X Archer Lord)

• >///<

I liked it so much when Temp showed me last night, I hope he told you about it XD Such an amazing work skits. Thank you soso much.

The funny thing is that I almost, almost, pmd you last week to commission you to do something similar LOL I just still hadn't made my mind up about the "what's" exactly. haha!

Thank you again, it's so beautiful <3

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage

• That looks so awesome!

Thank you!! As expected, Shadow Master design is so hard. ;(

Two peas in a pod, both of you surprising each other. :D He did mention your reaction, which put a smile on my face and made my day! I get really happy when someone appreciates my art so thank you!!

My DM is always open for commissions. ;) Time to work on the next one..

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (200 Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (17X Archer Lord)

• me waiting
    bored.gif

• me waiting
    bored.gif

Wow, May 22nd, where did my motivation go these last few months

I had samples made for designs I had, but was very unhappy with how they turned out. These are more tough to get it in one go compared to starter pets:

IMG_7630.jpg

(Literally the only "decent" ones I feel comfortable showing)

And I have lost motivation since then and moved on to personal art/practicing. I have made some adjustments though over the few months that I'm still happy with (in theory...), but I still need the second half of Jarika Pets to go. Hopefully in January 2022 I'll have something then!

Since I have been asked about it from multiple people lately I'm so sorry LOL

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• The Yellow cat does indeed looks decent though. Great first draft on these cats though. Hopefully the final version will look great as well.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#0573 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 136 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 80 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 110 Super Xenian | Xenians

(YEA… I KNOW…)

Mangonista |Level 91 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• After months of art procrastination for Xen Rebirth, I recently finished a commission! This is requested by Sati of her with Itsuki and their super adorable cat Poyo. ^^ He has one eye that is cloudy and bigger than the other and I was in my happy place staring at all 500 references of him!!

lira x peaen commission.jpg

Thank you for commissioning me!! :*

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• After months of art procrastination for Xen Rebirth, I recently finished a commission! This is requested by Sati of her with Itsuki and their super adorable cat Poyo. ^^ He has one eye that is cloudy and bigger than the other and I was in my happy place staring at all 500 references of him!!

lira x peaen commission.jpg

Dawwww, super kawaii! :3

Thank YOU for allowing me to commission you! I love it so much! And what an absolute joy to have a tribute to the game that brought Itsu (Peaen) and I together and a memorial of the first pet we adopted together. Poyo is very much missed, every single day, but your art piece truly brings me happiness remembering him.

Thank you, Skittles<3! Love you!

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 19x Paladin | Eren 17x ArchMage | Eryn 16x Saint Guardian

Sati 15x ArcherLord | Erulisse 100 Assassin | Sassanach 15x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~

• Thank YOU for allowing me to commission you! I love it so much! And what an absolute joy to have a tribute to the game that brought Itsu (Peaen) and I together and a memorial of the first pet we adopted together. Poyo is very much missed, every single day, but your art piece truly brings me happiness remembering him.

Aww the picture is adorable :) Poyo is a really cute name for your cat. Great drawing Skittles <3

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#0573 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 136 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 80 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 110 Super Xenian | Xenians

(YEA… I KNOW…)

Mangonista |Level 91 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• Dawwww, super kawaii! :3

Thank you!! ^^

Thank YOU for allowing me to commission you! I love it so much! And what an absolute joy to have a tribute to the game that brought Itsu (Peaen) and I together and a memorial of the first pet we adopted together. Poyo is very much missed, every single day, but your art piece truly brings me happiness remembering him.

Was my pleasure! I hope I did Poyo some justice. ;( <3 <3

Aww the picture is adorable :) Poyo is a really cute name for your cat. Great drawing Skittles <3

Thanks!! :saint:

Love it! :) <3

Thank you!! :*

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

• adgbañsgobñagv Idm buying the samples, they are adobs q,q

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage

• adgbañsgobñagv Idm buying the samples, they are adobs q,q

Very down to sell the samples at a lower price I would normally have them for!! ^^ But yes let's see if I start off 2022 strong in that sense for more XR merch.

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━