Game is slowly dying ):

• It really comes down to perspective. It's easy to say a game a dying, when it's dying from your own experience, but it's not the case for others. :)

And from my perspective, the game is very much alive...from the communtiy and from the many events that the devs and GMs are constantly brewing up to keep things fresh!

I suggest taking things slowly...don't rush... and just go with the flow without the need to be somewhere ASAP! :)

• It really comes down to perspective. It's easy to say a game a dying, when it's dying from your own experience, but it's not the case for others. :)

Have to disagree here - if a game is consistently decreasing in population...it's dying. Whether you're still enjoying it regardless of that isn't really relevant.

And I also agree that dungeons are too important. I would prefer significantly lowering the exp but not getting rid of it entirely - guild dungeons for example can be fun...but so many times I've wished they gave even just a tiny bit of exp too lol. But right now the exp in dungeons is just way too much.

And.. I kinda don't think aoeing should give more exp - unless it better scales with difficulty and party exp has lower penalties. I want more high risk, high reward gameplay and I want being high level to show that you're decent at the game. But I'm probably playing the wrong game for that tbh. Anyways, I think leveling at 18x+ (even 16x tbh) should be super slow when the cap is so close at 200. Preferably even slower than it is now. There's nothing waiting for you at cap, this game does not have "endgame" content waiting for you. It's an endlessly grindy korean mmo and removing cap altogether would be great imo.

• Have to disagree here - if a game is consistently decreasing in population...it's dying. Whether you're still enjoying it regardless of that isn't really relevant.

And I also agree that dungeons are too important. I would prefer significantly lowering the exp but not getting rid of it entirely - guild dungeons for example can be fun...but so many times I've wished they gave even just a tiny bit of exp too lol. But right now the exp in dungeons is just way too much.

And.. I kinda don't think aoeing should give more exp - unless it better scales with difficulty and party exp has lower penalties. I want more high risk, high reward gameplay and I want being high level to show that you're decent at the game. But I'm probably playing the wrong game for that tbh. Anyways, I think leveling at 18x+ (even 16x tbh) should be super slow when the cap is so close at 200. Preferably even slower than it is now. There's nothing waiting for you at cap, this game does not have "endgame" content waiting for you. It's an endlessly grindy korean mmo and removing cap altogether would be great imo.

I've only been playing for 4 months, so I'm oblivious to the decline in player population. I guess it's also because my Guild is so active and thriving that I feel the rest of the community is as well. So with that said, then yes...the game would be considered dying if the population is decreasing unfortunately despite my personal experience so far.

I too wish GDs gave out some xp...just another perk and incentive for doing them.

And from my perspective, the game is very much alive...from the communtiy and from the many events that the devs and GMs are constantly brewing up to keep things fresh!

I suggest taking things slowly...don't rush... and just go with the flow without the need to be somewhere ASAP! :)

That's really a matter of opinion. Of course that is yours.

This game is dying in my opinion. So many friends have quit. Others refuse to even join up and play because of the massive changes that took place. Here's some things that contribute to this game dying...

There's no economy.

No new players to play with. (While new accounts are made daily, the number isn't changing much and I've been keeping track, it stays between 95-198, generally staying around 150-168 mid day..)

Not everyone gets along with with everyone, so partying IS limited.

People already have their "clicks".

Everyone is pretty much high level so all that's really left is tiger/alter parties...

The events are ok.

Personally, I only see one active GM and that's Ganta.

There is only one dev.

Did I say there's no economy?

I may edit later when I think of more to add...

Senshi - 12x Holy Avenger | DarkSenshi - 8x Cleric

Chaos - 6x Mage | EvilSenshi - 7x Templar

Siggy by Setsuna

• There is only one dev..... explains a lot.

Biggest problem of them all, changes are slow as they can be thought of, corrections are slow, updates too, no real person to discuss changes or propose ideas in an enviorment of symmetry of power, he has all the power, and thus, does whatever he wants, which is fine, it's his project after all, just not fine for the players I would say. Voting system for changes/updates where 75% of the playerbase needs to agree with should've been the starting stone of all changes done since the beginning, now it's too late. : )

• There's no economy.

what do you mean by this?

No new players to play with.

There definitely are. I personally know of 2 people who joined the game this month, and, selling in bryn, I often see newbies asking others for help (such as asking where a certain NPC is). The game has had a net lose of players since the summer, but lets not exaggerate things.

• At least please be glad that this game came back after 8 years. Changes will come soon. We just gotta wait. All we can think about is now is just wait and have fun on what we have. Eventually changes will come. I know the changes aren't what everyone wants, but it will be here. The dev and GM's are trying their best to meet everyone's needs. Games are always increasing and declining. If the game was dead, there would been less than 100 players which is hardly the case. So, please enjoy the game now and more changes will come. I enjoy reading everyone's suggestions. I just hope that GM's and Dev would get to those soon.

FYI: I still play Ragnarok (2002) occassionally, and Maplestory (2003). They're older than Xen Rebirth, but their games are still active and not many play them as they use to. Just be grateful Xen Rebirth exist. That's all. I love this game and so do many others.

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage Kengan

NATSUMI 78 Cleric Magnifique

MANGONISTA 86 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 68 Xenian

Shini~Chan 42 Scout

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook

• There is only one dev..... explains a lot.

Biggest problem of them all, changes are slow as they can be thought of, corrections are slow, updates too, no real person to discuss changes or propose ideas in an enviorment of symmetry of power, he has all the power, and thus, does whatever he wants, which is fine, it's his project after all, just not fine for the players I would say. Voting system for changes/updates where 75% of the playerbase needs to agree with should've been the starting stone of all changes done since the beginning, now it's too late. : )

yea I tried to get player input....hence why I'm no longer a GM. The decline makes me sad because I wanted so much for the game

If you can read this....you're too close

LittleDylan 131 Paladin -Retired-

Dylanangel 71 Knight -Retired-

GM Daenerys -Retired-

• hit the nail on the head. Nothing more needs to be said

the game keeper is catering to high level players who sit in EIR and come to Brunhild Square to buy items and leave because there's nothing to do there even with the dungeon's that's mostly for higher level players I love this game I think it's the perfect game for kids, because, there's no profanity allowed, no blood and guts and the bonus is everything is free, but i have noticed that trying to sell low level gears is a waste of time with lucky balls giving free gears with higher stats why is that? game gear should have higher defense for lower level players trying to level up and get kron for in game purchases, they did give low level cat bells and a bean to help new players that's a great idea but most people doesn't know they have to let the Solstice Trainer Guide them to get them items, why people mostly doesn't know that so they have to delete their caricature to get them and they are not transferable between their caricature's, I would like to see 10 defense on them and make them a perm that players can move around the same with the bean it should be moveable they need a little more Defense and less grinding to keep their interest in playing,