• I'm what some may consider a "Filthy Casual"...how dare I NOT be lvl 96 yet after playing for 4 months?! Lol! Truth be told, I take my time...heck, I don't even use XP Books!!! But regardless though...I WISH I had more time to play.

On average, I rake in about 4 to 5 hours of playtime after work from Monday to Friday, and about 6 to 8 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

Sometimes I get lost chatting and doing frivolous things like running around or exploring uncharted areas. I always feel like I never have enough time though...there's a lot I wanna do, which is a good thing. Life happens, but I'm content with the cards I'm dealth with.

How many hours do YOU put in the game during the weekdays/weekends? :)

• I would also say around 5h a day. It feels a bit odd because I trully feel like I start playing once my "duties" are fullfilled (my altars on healer, at least one tiger on alt and guild dungeons). Real grind time is probaly like 1h of all that time behind the comp XD

Weekends don't change much since during my "working schedule" I am doing house chores and other things.

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♪ Shadow master ♫ Wizard

• I would also say around 5h a day. It feels a bit odd because I trully feel like I start playing once my "duties" are fullfilled (my altars on healer, at least one tiger on alt and guild dungeons). Real grind time is probaly like 1h of all that time behind the comp XD

Weekends don't change much since during my "working schedule" I am doing house chores and other things.

You know...sometimes I feel the same way. Like, my dungeon runs are my obligatory chores, and only when I'm free to do whatever else I want is when I start to "play." Lol

• You know...sometimes I feel the same way. Like, my dungeon runs are my obligatory chores, and only when I'm free to do whatever else I want is when I start to "play." Lol

I feel like that in 3+ minute runs. Clock was awful at first since many parties ended up being 4min per run. Then I found a party to do clock every day and we were doing 2 min runs and it was fun.

• I feel like that in 3+ minute runs. Clock was awful at first since many parties ended up being 4min per run. Then I found a party to do clock every day and we were doing 2 min runs and it was fun.

Dungeon runs are fun despite it being long or short...when ppm are having fun chatting. :). Makes the time being there worth it! :D

• Dungeon runs are fun despite it being long or short...when ppm are having fun chatting. :). Makes the time being there worth it! :D

I feel like that in 3+ minute runs. Clock was awful at first since many parties ended up being 4min per run. Then I found a party to do clock every day and we were doing 2 min runs and it was fun.

Dungeons are really fun to play with others. I know there's a bunch of parties who go more than 4+ minutes. It's no fun, but the more the players play and level the better they can become. It's a learning process. Just give it time and patience and everything will be fine. Eventually everyone will get rewarded at the end. Dungeons depends on the parties you are with, but just have fun with people you hang with for 20-30 minutes. Once you get to altar (highest dungeon) it will be around a 30-40 minute run. Those higher dungeons will take longer than the lower dungeons. Altar dungeon is twice as long as Tramis. I like Tramis as well :). Don't worry more things will come soon. It's also great to have a consistent party so you don't have to shout often, but adding new players are great as well.

Also, I tend to play 5-6 hours per day. Weekends depends if I am busy with family stuff or not.

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage Kengan

NATSUMI 78 Cleric Magnifique

MANGONISTA 86 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 68 Xenian

Shini~Chan 42 Scout

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook