[PRE-ORDER CLOSED] Xen Rebirth Poko/Poku/Poyo Manjuu Plushies (Fanmade)

• IMG_3575_autoscaled.jpg

LINK TO STORE

I'm here with the next limited collection. Moment Mewshix some have been waiting for, small plushies of the iconic poko, poku, and poyo! :D

For a limited time (3-4 weeks), I will be taking pre-orders on these manjuus plush of the starter pets that were the beginning of your horrible RNG streak trying for a certain color. Or maybe you weren't unlucky as I was using up ~40 yellow watermelons and 8 juices to get the base poku. Regardless, these are great for decorations and a good alternative for a stress ball.

Preorder period: Mar 15 ~ April 7 (3-4 weeks)

Shipping period: Late April or Early May

Manjuus are in a preorder state due to ordering specific quantities rather than a fixed bulk. They are also limited AKA I probably won't sell these specific ones again after this. Do get them while you still can! Buyers who purchase all three will get a small discount.

Disclaimer: A small percent of the sales will be donated to the private server to continue running. This store has no affiliation to the Xen Rebirth team and is simply a small gesture of "paying back" for reviving the old mmorpg. Thank you to the developer, GM team, and the community for my experience re-playing this game!

More close-up photos below:

IMG_3595_autoscaled.jpg

Facial expressions based on the mount version of each starter pet.

IMG_3597_autoscaled.jpg

IMG_3594_autoscaled.jpg

IMG_3592_autoscaled.jpg

Comes with a short stainless steel ball chain to hang almost anywhere!

Regarding Weapon Acrylic Charms

Some people have contacted me saying they would like to buy a charm after preorders were over. I will be taking pre-orders on them once again at the same time of the starter pet manjuu plushies. They will also be shipped with the manjuus if you decide to get them as well.

NOTE THIS WILL BE YOUR FINAL CHANCE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THEM.

After that, I will no longer be selling them (forreal this time). Spread the word! You can find more photos of the products and people receiving them in this thread. Link to preorder them is in the same store link!

I am also open to any ideas of other things you'd like to see (other charms, stickers, tote bags, enamel pins, etc.) in the future. Feel free to let me know.

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n CarnageKuki KumasItadakimasu!Burns When I PvPee

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (17X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

• Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

Credits to my Sekrit Sant-ugh (Setsuna) for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• As for ideas:/

Not saying I wouldn't order a Punching Bag that looks like the Alchemist NPC, but.........

A worthy business proposition :/

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

Credits to my Sekrit Sant-ugh (Setsuna) for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• poku_autoscaled.jpg

Seems like this guy is the favorite among the three so far, followed very closely by the crying Poko. ^^

All the sweet comments I received here and in-game mean a lot. ;( Really made my day(s). All orders come with a small handwritten note from me. Feel free to write down your in-game name in the additional/optional notes if I don't recognize you immediately for a more personalized note! Completely optional, of course, if you prefer to remain anonymous or we never really interacted.

Spread the word to friends if you think they would like these! I'm not selling them again after this pre-order period.

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (17X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

• 2 more weeks until pre-orders for both the acrylic weapon charms and starter pets plushie manjuus closes!

Reminder I won't be selling these again after this so do spread the word and get them while you can.

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

• So Kawaii Skittles <3

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage ~Vulpeus~ (GM)

NATSUMI 78 Cleric RED PANDA CLUB

MANGONISTA 90 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 96 Xenian XENIANS GUILD

Shini~Chan 64 Scout MEWSHASHI

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook

MagicXShini Apprentice ~Vulpeus~

BaoBao Acolyte ~ETERNAL~

ChocoPuff Bobalastic
    ~YanYan~ Technophobia

• Pre-order closes on April 8 at Reset Time (12:00AM)

Happy 1st anniversary to the server! ^^ Just a reminder that only 4 days left on preordering the starter pet plushies and/or the acrylic weapon charms! After this, I will no longer be taking any more orders on either of them. Get them while you can now!

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

• Preorder ends today at reset (April 8th @ 12AM Server Time)

One last bump before I close preorders! ^^

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

• These are so adorable! Can't wait to put them on a shelf by my desk so they can judge my aoe'ing ability over my shoulder while I play. ^_^ Also super glad I decided to check forums one last time before bed, I almost missed my chance!

• Preorder ends today at reset (April 8th @ 12AM Server Time)

One last bump before I close preorders! ^^

Cant wait to get mine! 🥰

If you can read this....you're too close

LittleDylan 131 Paladin -Retired-

Dylanangel 71 Knight -Retired-

GM Daenerys -Retired-

LilArya 106 Warrior - Come say hi!

• Bought one as a present for my kitties first birthday! c;

You sure picked the right facial expression for your kitty! ^^

Will be saying which of the starter pets won the popularity contest soon too. Ends TODAY AT RESET (12:00 AM SERVER TIME)

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

• Preorders officially now closed.

Thanks everyone! I will no longer be taking orders on any of these sets anymore. Updates will be posted here for when I will start shipping out orders, etc.

Also, the winner of the most sold starter pet is.....

POKO ;(

Poku wasn't too far off and poor Poyo was sorta left in the dust. Thanks again for all your support!

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

• kaicean

Changed the title of the thread from “[PRE-ORDER] Xen Rebirth Poko/Poku/Poyo Manjuu Plushies (Fanmade)” to “[PRE-ORDER CLOSED] Xen Rebirth Poko/Poku/Poyo Manjuu Plushies (Fanmade)”.