Player of the Month: Skittles<3

• Congrats to kaicean for being selected as player of the month for May! She has put a lot of work into the lexicon, along with a big batch of fan made irl accessories. Here are the answers to the questions we asked:

1. How do you feel about being selected as Player of the Month?

Surprised but also really glad that it's been revived. I can finally redeem myself on some of these questions I embarrassedly answered a decade ago.

2. How did you discover Xen Rebirth?

An old friend, Skai, reached out to me asking if I was still alive (no joke). He said a few people were looking for me, specifically iHammi, and that I should join the discord server to reconnect with old friends. I ended up joining 1-2 days before Closed Beta officially started and here I am still today!

3. How long have you played and how many hours do you play a week?

Since Day 1 of Closed Beta. Nowadays, I play roughly 7-8 hours a week for dungeons or more if there are events/new content.

4. How did you find out about the original Secret of the Solstice?

A Fiesta ad when browsing Gaia Online forums. Secret of the Solstice spoke to me more since it was similar to my first MMORPG, Ragnarok. Never ended up playing Fiesta.

5. What is your favorite food and why?

Pasta! It was always a celebratory food growing up and is something I enjoy treating myself to.

6. What made you choose your character's name?

Nostalgia. I was likely eating Skittles when thinking of a name years ago lmao. Decided to keep it for this game specifically since I'm used to people calling me "Skits" here.

7. Why did you choose your class?

For any MMORPG, I always choose the healer class if available since I have a strong affinity to it. Healing is something I always enjoyed doing and I like playing support class. Surprisingly, it was actually my 3rd class to try before it became my main in OG.

8. What's your favorite map and why?

Hot Spring Village First Basement Level. I was introduced to this place by someone and it has been my favorite place ever since. The soothing BGM is a bonus.

9. How would you like to see Xen Rebirth improve?

Be less of a dungeon driven game and more having general goals beyond getting the 4th class. Maybe something similar to an in-game "Achievements" personal board anyone can unlock and get rewarded? i.e. Obtained all Mounts, enhanced a gear to +8 for the first time, killed 2346238492 mobs, etc.

There is the "Server Challenge" concept that recently came up and I hope to see more of that as well.

10. What is your favorite event and why?

Blacksmiths Association Request

It required party members and active participation in the event rather than just braindead killing or AFKing until participation prize. We had to kill a number of mobs that drop items the GMs wanted a specific quantity of. The first party leader to trade any GM with any of the required items wins the round.

11. What is your favorite interaction with another player or GM?

Players: My original main party racing to the "first" titles of each class with others in early OB. They know who they are.

GMs: I can't seem to live in peace without a GM in sight randomly death slapping me or teleporting me to a wall so I like to playfully banter with them.

12. Do you prefer to play solo or in a party and why?

I prefer party since it keeps me motivated to continue to do something rather than just call it quits after a spa or two.

13. Which thing are you looking forward to the most about Xen Rebirth?

Most excited for the Xenepic Revo migration! I never played it or Reborn so it be cool to see what I missed out on years ago, but 10x better.

14. What is your favorite thing about Xen Rebirth?

This game attacks my collector's soul so I love collecting different pets and mounts, accessories, cosmetic gears, etc.

15. Any other comment you would like to share about your journey?

I can't say enough how much I'm thankful for the rebirth of this game and the friendships I regained or newly made. I look forward to seeing the direction of where Xen Rebirth goes until the end. <3

• Congrats Skittles kaicean. Who was April's player of the month?

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage ~Vulpeus~ (GM)

NATSUMI 78 Cleric RED PANDA CLUB

MANGONISTA 90 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 96 Xenian XENIANS GUILD

Shini~Chan 64 Scout MEWSHASHI

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook

MagicXShini Apprentice ~Vulpeus~

BaoBao Acolyte ~ETERNAL~

ChocoPuff Bobalastic
    ~YanYan~ Technophobia

Edited once, last by MagicalXGrl ().

• Congrats skit! I did not know anything about this map O_O

Congrats Skittles kaicean. Who was April's player of the month?

Doesn't look like they had one

If you can read this....you're too close

LittleDylan 131 Paladin -Retired-

Dylanangel 71 Knight -Retired-

GM Daenerys -Retired-

LilArya 106 Warrior - Come say hi!

• No one. I was out for most of the month and there was already so much going on for the anniversary.

That makes sense.

MAGICALXGRL 134 Archmage ~Vulpeus~ (GM)

NATSUMI 78 Cleric RED PANDA CLUB

MANGONISTA 90 Rogue BOBALASTIC (GM)

ANIMEANGEL 96 Xenian XENIANS GUILD

Shini~Chan 64 Scout MEWSHASHI

Discord BaoMage#7755 or FB My Facebook

MagicXShini Apprentice ~Vulpeus~

BaoBao Acolyte ~ETERNAL~

ChocoPuff Bobalastic
    ~YanYan~ Technophobia

• Congrats kaicean ! You deserve it!

CBT

Chill-N-Chat Guild

Peaen 11x Assassin | Paean 7x Mage | Mango 7x Archer

OBT

Chaos n Carnage Guild / Itadakimasu! / Naughty by Nature / Kuki Kumas

Peaen 15x Shadow Master | Mango 10x Ranger | Mangosteen 11x Wizard | Papaya 5x Tanking Apprentice

• Congrats Skitz

xoxoxoxo

CBT:

*・゚:* :・゚*:・゚ 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒩 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ・゚: *・゚:*`*:・゚
    🕮\( •_•)_† Broomy 13X Paladin | ( う-´)づ}—– → Yayoi 8X Archer | ( ≧0≦)ノ━☆༽̨҉҉Doki 4X Apprentice

7650-broomysbdaypresent-png

Siggy by Setsuna ( ˘ ³˘(◡‿◡)

Ⲥⲏⲁⲟ𝛓 ⲛ Ⲥⲁꞅⲛⲁ𝓰ⲉ | Kuki Kumas

🕮\( •_•)_✟⃛ Broomy 18X Paladin|( う-´)づ} =͟͟͞͞ ➳= =͟͟͞͞ ➳ Yayoi 12X Ranger |*(+・`ω・)○☆ Doki 7X Disciple | ┴┬(・_├┬┴ Sweeps 14X Shadow Master

(و •̀ ᴗ•́ )و Moppy XX Xenian|( ≧0≦)ノ━☆༽̨҉҉ Hilda 1XX Wizzy |θ-(  ̄□)_/ Broomhilda 8x Knight

(♡ ≧ω≦)_Care of Fam_(≧ω≦ ♡)

7684-congratseveryone-png

• YESSSSSS, GO SKITS. <3

I have merch from this game because you exist, which is one of the MANY reasons you deserve potm (along with being one of the most helpful people in the game). Also you're, like, nice I guess.

Grats, bb gurl. Proud of you.

7555-selfportraitwname-png

owner of Loren Valley + a shiny trophy husband.

Edited once, last by Lauren ().

• Congratulations!!! And I didn't ask to be exposed!!! At least, I thought of you first to reach! (Totally forgot that we have 2 social media to stay in touch....)

But woot! You deserve it, kaicean :3 (You don't deserve my hug, anyways)

Credited By Skittles<3

Credited By Setsuna

~Closed Beta~

|iHammi (Level 129 Pre-ArchMage)||Mystery (Level 100 Assassin)|

Bank (Best Bank Alt!)

~Opened Beta~

|iHammi (Level 15x Archmage)|<9/19/20>|Mew (Level 11x Assassin)|

|Hamzilla (7x Archer)|Mystery (4x Disciple)|

|Bank (Best bank Xenian!)|

• I have to call Skits out for question 12, cause when wisps started dropping she didnt want to party with anyone cause she was worried about someone else getting her wisps. Even a few days later while I was cracking out and also ignoring others request to duo as we wanted our own eggs and wisps. So She may say party over solo but, when it comes to making money and egg farming she wants to be solo.

Signature by Setsuna

Archer Lord - Sluster 17X | Warlord - Slustea 17X | Shadow Master 14X - NotSlustea | Paladin - DomDaddy 13X |

Wizard - Slusty 12X | Assassin - Lucario 10X | Priest - Slustyy 10X

Kuki Kumas | Chaos N Carnage | Itadakimasu! | Hypermilf | This is Fine | Come Get Ya Mans

• I was gonna wait until the next day before I said something, but then Sluster had to call me out smh.

I have to call Skits out for question 12, cause when wisps started dropping she didnt want to party with anyone cause she was worried about someone else getting her wisps. Even a few days later while I was cracking out and also ignoring others request to duo as we wanted our own eggs and wisps. So She may say party over solo but, when it comes to making money and egg farming she wants to be solo.

I actually almost wrote Solo LOL.

Non-competition wise, I do enjoy a duo+ if just casually grinding/leveling a lot more--during the rare times I don't have other things to do, that is.

---

Anyway, thank you everyone!! ^^ It's an honor. I'm really glad most people have been enjoying my works (whether lexicons or IRL merch/art). Hope they serve as a great memento for many years to come as I continue to brainstorm other things.

P.S. The gold star trophy looks hilarious next to my Bug Hunter trophy.

7717-spoiler-skits-png
    Made by Setsuna (x)
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n CarnageKuki KumasItadakimasu!Burns When I PvPee

4352-skits-animated-gif
    ━━ ☆ ━━

Skittles<3 (18X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (17X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

• CONGRATZ SKITTALS

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

Credits to my Sekrit Sant-ugh (Setsuna) for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Gratz Skitts!!

8046-sig-autoscaled-jpg

Dowd -Archer Lord -Level 15x -Chaos n Carnage

Gentle -Mage -Level 8x -Kuki Kumas

Athanasius -Cleric -Level 7x -Lost Souls

~Dowd~ -Rogue -Level 7x -Fallen Souls

Satori -Xenian -Level 6x -Hawgwarts