Unable to read text in game.

• Ok so I'm not sure if this is a bug or just my eye sight getting that bad but I'm unable to read the text in game. Some letters just don't have every part that makes up the letter or are completely missing. (For example "select" looks more like "se ec" on my screen. I would post a screen shot but the screen shot button just doesn't want to work either.) Is there anyway to fix this or change it so it's readable?

• L's and i's are very light and slim so they are harder to see than the other text. There is no way, that I am aware, of changing the font per player but there might be a way for the dev to do it through the coding aspect. If I'm looking at chat text or player names I scroll in and out if I cant see it. The words get bigger as you scroll all the way out, the text from npc's unfortunately does not change or the change is so insignificant you cant tell.

Files

• text.PNG

(776.8 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )

If you can read this....you're too close

LittleDylan 131 Paladin -Retired-

Dylanangel 71 Knight -Retired-

GM Daenerys -Retired-

LilArya 106 Warrior - Come say hi!

• L's and i's are very light and slim so they are harder to see than the other text. There is no way, that I am aware, of changing the font per player but there might be a way for the dev to do it through the coding aspect. If I'm looking at chat text or player names I scroll in and out if I cant see it. The words get bigger as you scroll all the way out, the text from npc's unfortunately does not change or the change is so insignificant you cant tell.

I've tried scrolling in or out but the text is actually still too small and doesn't actually change that much for me to be able to read it. I attempted to change resolution hoping that would help but had the same issue. I'm not sure if there is other things I might be able to do that would help.

Edit:

Matter of fact the image you show is much clearer than what is shown in mine.

Edited once, last by lumlotus: Additional information ().

• Yeah there seems to be something that's causing the i's and l's to disappear. It was also reported a while ago too: RE: I and L small case unreadable

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

Credits to my Sekrit Sant-ugh (Setsuna) for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Yeah there seems to be something that's causing the i's and l's to disappear. It was also reported a while ago too: RE: I and L small case unreadable

I changed some settings using cleartype and found about 3-4 different third party windows font improving applications (Some of them just did the same thing so not all was used.) to make fonts bolder or change other settings with cleartype that default windows doesn't provide and it improved it to at least similar to the image that Dylanangel posted. Mine was worse than even the image posted in that link but now I can see it a little bit better. Enough the i's and l's, although very slim, is actually just barely visible now.