The Thrill of Suicide Kiting

• I'm glad that I can share this iteration of masochism with other ppl, lol.

I cannot wait till the day Mages are able to kite :). I do like the aspects of rogues, archers, and other classes kiting and aoeing. For my rogue, it took me a long time before being able to aoe and kite.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 135 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 80 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 107 Super Xenian | Xenians

(YEA… I KNOW…)

Mangonista |Level 90 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• Was inspired to experience the thrill of suicide AoEing, so I resorted to suicide AoEing on my AM with guildmates:

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

9021-junepotm2021-png

Credits to Setsuna for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Was inspired to experience the thrill of suicide AoEing, so I resorted to suicide AoEing on my AM with guildmates:

Very jealous of you with 600 HP too :) and OP too. Great job. It was nice watching your stream as well.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

(YEA… I KNOW…)

That intro :D:D:D

I get so excited watching crazy aoeing. Thanks for sharing

Y'all ain't gonna cyberbully me or try to push on me
    Until I'm becoming some chick who I'm not

I'm a wolf, I dont lie with sheep;)

Burn the circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns
    They're all stupid and they're proud, making smiles on they mouths
    I don't hang with Bozos, homie, I can't be around you
    Anyone who knows me, knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes

Fun times. Thanks for letting me tag along!

CBT

Chill-N-Chat Guild

Peaen 11x Assassin | Paean 7x Mage | Mango 7x Archer

OBT

Chaos n Carnage Guild / Itadakimasu! / Naughty by Nature / Kuki Kumas

Peaen 16x Shadow Master | Mango 11x Ranger | Mangosteen 11x Wizard | Papaya 5x Tanking Apprentice

I see me!!

• You were awesome healing others Broomy.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

(YEA… I KNOW…)

• My favorite part is the Lira Logic of int giving you more weight. I've taught Peaen so well. :D

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 18x Paladin | Sati 13x ArcherLord | Eren 16x ArchMage |

Eryn 15x Saint Guardian | Erulisse 7x Rogue | Sassanach 14x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~

Very cool! I am surprised you don't use icicle to gather! I have done a bit of it on my AM and i find it the easiest (the same as using reticle trap on rangers). Maybe it's too slow to cast? I get mind buster is the fastest cast but I have never been a fan of single target gathering xD. I can't deny I have been curious to try the agi-build (I have joked around some with Z about it but I guess it does work!) but the cost of seeing those ultra-mega-big numbers... sigh.

Well I guess it is something i can enslave Tempest to do once he hit AM.. to lvl my healer... ya know COUGH.

I think I remember two AMs aoeing hellein before (it was cool) lepre shoes, agi-builds and those things. Without mounts. I can't remember who and I can't find the vid but perhaps someone remembers it?

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage

• AM kiting is sort of fun.

Very very cool. I need to find a way to kite as an AM soon. The aoes for AMs are awesome looking.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

(YEA… I KNOW…)

• Very cool! I am surprised you don't use icicle to gather! I have done a bit of it on my AM and i find it the easiest (the same as using reticle trap on rangers). Maybe it's too slow to cast? I get mind buster is the fastest cast but I have never been a fan of single target gathering xD. I can't deny I have been curious to try the agi-build (I have joked around some with Z about it but I guess it does work!) but the cost of seeing those ultra-mega-big numbers... sigh.

Either Icicle or Lightning would work (originally preferred Lightning over Icicle because I thought Icicle was multi-hit + causes some flinching, but it's not the case after using it---this shows how I haven't used this skill in ages lol), but I'm not a huge fan of using them because they're slow casting and causes some mob flinching (so it can really throw things off, especially if you're kite AoEing) versus Reticle Trap has such a fast cast animation to make it easier to gather.

That said, Mindbuster's fast cast + Blizzarding has been my preferred combination to gather. Really just boils down to the player's preference nonetheless!

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

9021-junepotm2021-png

Credits to Setsuna for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• I like the use of lightning too. It's a bit easier to use if you don't have volcano yet. I cannot wait to have blizzard someday :)

Artwork by AlexYipYip

(YEA… I KNOW…)

• Either Icicle or Lightning would work (originally preferred Lightning over Icicle because I thought Icicle was multi-hit + causes some flinching, but it's not the case after using it---this shows how I haven't used this skill in ages lol), but I'm not a huge fan of using them because they're slow casting and causes some mob flinching (so it can really throw things off, especially if you're kite AoEing) versus Reticle Trap has such a fast cast animation to make it easier to gather.

That said, Mindbuster's fast cast + Blizzarding has been my preferred combination to gather. Really just boils down to the player's preference nonetheless!

I can't say about blizzard, not there yet xD I guess avoiding the flinching does make sense... I just wanted to say that I was also under the impression that icicle was supposed to be multihit (???) I realized while watching Z's aoe and I was puzzled. Maybe it was an OG thing, I admit I have barely used icicle in Rebirth and when I have it didn't throw me off as it did while watching Z kite. LOL.

I guess it is indeed a preference, and whatever you get used to doing best. I hate single target gathering mostly because I suck at clicking... so I find reticle trap is a bit more forgiving... "click randomly around this area" XD

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage

• I can't say about blizzard, not there yet xD I guess avoiding the flinching does make sense... I just wanted to say that I was also under the impression that icicle was supposed to be multihit (???) I realized while watching Z's aoe and I was puzzled. Maybe it was an OG thing, I admit I have barely used icicle in Rebirth and when I have it didn't throw me off as it did while watching Z kite. LOL.

I guess it is indeed a preference, and whatever you get used to doing best. I hate single target gathering mostly because I suck at clicking... so I find reticle trap is a bit more forgiving... "click randomly around this area" XD

I think multi-hit icicle was an OG thing.

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 18x Paladin | Sati 13x ArcherLord | Eren 16x ArchMage |

Eryn 15x Saint Guardian | Erulisse 7x Rogue | Sassanach 14x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~