• Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jenn and while I did play casually for a tiny bit back on OG, I never really made it very far lol. But I am happy to see this game revived and I look forward to seeing all the awesomeness to come. Looks like the community is as wonderful and friendly as I remember. <3

• Welcome back to the Xen World Jenn. So glad you're back. I hope to see you around soon. <3

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 134 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 79 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 103 Super Xenian | Xenians

Mangonista |Level 90 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jenn and while I did play casually for a tiny bit back on OG, I never really made it very far lol. But I am happy to see this game revived and I look forward to seeing all the awesomeness to come. Looks like the community is as wonderful and friendly as I remember. <3

welcome back Jenn, if you need help let me know I'll help you if I can this game is fun lots of things to do and ways to level up and it's free to play , you can donate if you want , I donate to help pay for the server, but if you can't that's ok too just play and enjoy the game

• Hello, and welcome to the game!

CBT

Chill-N-Chat Guild

Peaen 11x Assassin | Paean 7x Mage | Mango 7x Archer

OBT

Chaos n Carnage Guild / Itadakimasu! / Naughty by Nature / Kuki Kumas

Peaen 16x Shadow Master | Mango 11x Ranger | Mangosteen 11x Wizard | Papaya 5x Tanking Apprentice

• Welcome back!

A few refresher courses for you located in the Lexicon if needed.

• Hello! The community is willing to help you here or in-game if you ever have questions.
    Lexicon is indeed your best friend on topics Let me know if things are missing...

If you find me in-game, don't hesitate to whisper me a question, I'll be happy to help! Characters are listed on my signature

Welcome baaaaack

Made by FRIES (Art) and Rokusan (BIO)

Sparkie12: Level 135 Archmage (Ace Mage)
    Popcorn12: Level 91 Cleric (Lizard/Factory Healer)
    Dex12: Level 62 Scout (Houdick Reset Dungeoneer)
    Chocobar12: Level 30 Xenian (Super to be)

• Welcome!!! Many things may have changed from the original game so feel free to message me in game to any of my chars (in the siggy) if you need guidance, some kron or some help :3

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage