Wedding Ring Copies

• My husband is lazy and doesn't want to swap his ring from one character to another so he can warp to me.

Clearly having a copy of the wedding ring for each character on our accounts is the ONLY solution to his inability to warp to me on his wizard since the ring is on his SM.

I am willing to sink kron into this. I bet Remasto would be willing to take 5 million of my kron for each copy we request.

Thank you, and have a grand day!

7844-lira-siggy-2-png

Lira 18x Paladin | Sati 13x ArcherLord | Eren 16x ArchMage |

Eryn 15x Saint Guardian | Erulisse 7x Rogue | Sassanach 14x Paladin

5228-lirasiggy-1-png

OG Marian: Lira 136 Paladin | Satime 122 Ranger | Juliet~ 13x Warlord | Erulisse 8x Rogue

~Signatures by Setsuna~

• That's a good idea. It's very hard to transfer one ring to another character within the same account. I mean if you don't mind, go for it, but others would like this idea to teleport to their partners without the hassle of changing rings to one character to the next.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 135 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 80 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 107 Super Xenian | Xenians

(YEA… I KNOW…)

Mangonista |Level 90 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• i will too. I've been thinking about it for a long time, its so inconvenient to have to swap it back and forth. My ehub even has multiple sets of the spa items and leprechaun shoes so he doesnt need to swap stuff xD i would pay for copies as well, idk if 50mil since i still transfer around my spa gear LOL

7587-cugwtuy-autoscaled-jpg

awesome art by Skittles<3

✯ ✯ ✯

misamisaDN ♪ Kitiara ♫ Ummi ✯

Paladin ♫ Shadow master ♪ Archmage

• 2 couples so far have taken up this offer :)

I’m sure there’s probably more couples out there. :)

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

(YEA… I KNOW…)

• wait wait wait, if he is serious I am in too >_>; 50mil for 1 copy or for copies for all your chars? X: per couple or individual? Details!

Either way I am afraid I am in >_>;

✯ ✯ ✯

• wait wait wait, if he is serious I am in too >_>; 50mil for 1 copy or for copies for all your chars? X: per couple or individual? Details!

Either way I am afraid I am in >_>;

Tree paid for ours but it's 50 mil for the amount of characters you need. (In our case 4 characters on the same account) :)

(Signature by Setsuna)

Sammie13 - Paladin - 19x | Saturn64 - Archmage - 15x | Pluto64 - Saint Guardian - 16x | Planet64 - Warrior - 12x

• 50mil per char?! so that's 4+4 = 8, 8*50mil = 400m for all the chars?! I can't afford that!!! LF> new husband.

I guess it's time to aoe again. I didn't know he was serious about it!!! omgggg. Maybe 1 extra one will be enough for me, but I'm sure Tempest needs more than 1 XD

Now that you specify the "in the same account", does that mean we are open to linking other accounts with that ring???!! COUGH HIGHLY INTERESTED COUGH.

✯ ✯ ✯

• Okay, but Celten is paying since he doesn't need copies.

Wait no D:< I need another spouse

Matcha - ArchMage 19X ∞∞∞ Celten - Paladin 17X ∞∞∞ Ube - Saint Guardian 16X

BubbleTea - Archer Lord 16X ∞∞∞ Umbreon - Shadow Master 14X

Main Guild(s): Chaos n Carnage (GM), Itadakimasu!, Kuki Kumas

9021-junepotm2021-png

Credits to Setsuna for the Siggy and kaicean (Skittles) for Avatar <3

OG: Celten (Adeline) - Warrior 10X l Galatic (Marian) - Shadow Master 13X

CB: Celten - Paladin 13X l Matcha - ArchMage 13X

New to the game? Check out Vivi's Guide Index

4982-button-png

• Can we make wedding rings actually work without going through a whole event of marriage?

I think you would have to be married in order to have these rings work. Unless I’m wrong. You just need to have a partner to warp to.

Artwork by AlexYipYip

(YEA… I KNOW…)

• 50mil per char?!

per couple, so i'll give you both up to 5 rings each for the 50m.

We like the idea and may add it as an NPC feature, but that will be after the migration, so all the money goes to me for now :P

Just whisper me when you see me in game and i'll give you the rings and trade me the kron.

Can we make wedding rings actually work without going through a whole event of marriage?

yes, you can sign up for a quick private wedding. Just sign here Wedding Sign Ups! or message me in game at some point. I'll perform a shotgun or las vegas style weddings any time.

• GM_Ganta NICE, we are SO in, then. I will trade you if i find you. Edit: Please, don't let tempest pay, you can check his account and pity him, let me do it. LOL

I guess the option of giving it to a char in a different account is totally off the table? XD a woman can hope~

✯ ✯ ✯