Too many Lucky Balls

• Thought i would give this a shot at a suggestion... can we please get an option to trade an LB in for something of choice e.g Pots, jureah, merids and of course the equips if you need them.

I really dont feel like spending the next 1+ hour trying to open these 1k+ when im already limited to being able to play for 2-3 hours a night.. then trading in a full inventory of equips with only 4 slots available from the Recycle Girl for tickets, Its a long process...

Could even have it as needing multiple LB for the tougher things like Meridian, jureah and Death pendant 7%

Meridian x5

Jureah x3

Pendant 7% x2

Pendant 6% x1

same with Large, Medium, Small pots

1x small

2x medium

3x large

As an example.

Files

Signatures by Setsuna

Tree / SM - 19x

Nunu / AL - 15x

Yuumi / Pala - 15x

Veigar / Mage - 11x

• That still takes way too long roku. It just wasted time spending several minutes opening them all and then several minutes recycling the items

I think we should remove lucky balls in lvl ~90+ maps and replace them with meridian R drops, since meridian R is the only thing lvl 90+ people really want out of lucky balls anyways. Lucky balls would still be available and drop in 4 seasons dungeon for higher lvls still wanting some lucky balls.

• Nope nope nope...I LOVE Lucky balls

I say the higher up maps should have lucky balls with better items in them. Not remove them all together. Maybe have the stackable exp books we had in OG, Some mounts not obtainable, higher plus gears, xens and all the other shit mentioned. Dont remove them.....that was one of the awesome things about Rebirth is getting LBs to drop again....lol dont be a hoarder and you wont have that many to open 8o

Y'all ain't gonna cyberbully me or try to push on me
    Until I'm becoming some chick who I'm not

I'm a wolf, I dont lie with sheep;)

Burn the circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns
    They're all stupid and they're proud, making smiles on they mouths
    I don't hang with Bozos, homie, I can't be around you
    Anyone who knows me, knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes

• dont be a hoarder and you wont have that many to open

It has nothing at all to do with hoarding. When you aoe for hours, you obtain hundreds of lucky balls. If you enjoy taking a break to open lucky balls every 5 minutes then great, but I can not imagine anyone who aoes often likes lucky balls in high lvl maps. people lvl 100+ are only opening normal lucky balls for meridian r and maybe potions too. They don't need to be removed in higher lvl maps, just reduced dramatically and add meridian r drops so instead of wasting several minutes staring at the screen holding down a button hoping for some meridian r, we just pick them up as drops from monsters.

opening lucky balls is fun when you are new. Its just becomes a chore after playing for several months.

• I think we should remove lucky balls in lvl ~90+ maps and replace them with meridian R drops, since meridian R is the only thing lvl 90+ people really want out of lucky balls anyways. Lucky balls would still be available and drop in 4 seasons dungeon for higher lvls still wanting some lucky balls.

Highly against this.

I have known people where they didn't get a specific gear item (i.e. Cat Bell) they wanted until they were level 100+. I was one of them who didn't get Angel Wings in the beginning of Open Beta until I was probably already level 110+. RNG just be like that.

Even now as someone who played since the very beginning, I keep lucky balls for certain cosmetic gears I've kept recycling in the past but now want a copy of. If lucky balls were removed in lvl 90+ maps, I obviously can no longer "farm" for them now since my account has no characters that are below level 150. Lucky balls sans GM ones are account bound. Grinding general lucky balls in Four Seasons sounds like adding unnecessary hours for no reason on a weekend, ESPECIALLY single targeting. If I wanted more of Maroon Lucky Balls, that's a lot of hours I don't have spent on my free days. I rather personally aoe/grind or do something else.

However, I too do not like spending a lot of time near Recycle Lady NPC for an hour or so (and have unfortunately recycled perm items on accident). I like the OP's original idea of trading a number of LBs to get specific items out of it. We already seen some mechanics of this occurring, especially for Valentine's Day (with the books) and Easter Events (with the different colored/golden eggs).

For example:

- Trade in 25 Red Lucky Balls for guaranteed Cat Bell (POW)

- Trade in 30 Blue Lucky Balls for guaranteed Cloak of Love (Male/Female)

- Trade in 100 Lucky Balls for 15 Meridian Rs, etc.

This way, a player has the option to gamble for more Meridian Rs/Jureahs/Pendants/etc if they really wanted to, or just straight up redeem some by trading in some number of lucky balls. There are only a handful of useful cosmetic gears as well throughout all the lucky balls, so having to turn in a guaranteed number to just redeem one will lessen the RNG grievance that many of us have faced early on (or still are).

This may not be the best option to suggest but it's all I can think of at this moment.

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage ┊ Kuki Kumas ┊ Itadakimasu! ┊ Burns When I PvPee

Skittles<3 (19X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

Edited once, last by kaicean ().

• How about an option to open "X" amount of Lucky Balls? Much like choosing how many of one item you want to sell/buy from a vendor. :)

And yes....I'd prefer they don't remove or restrict Lucky Balls! ;)

• (i.e. Cat Bell)

red lucky balls can be bought with amber tokens

If lucky balls were removed in lvl 90+ maps, I obviously can no longer "farm"

They would still be in 4 seasons if my full idea were to be implemented. I think all lucky balls should drop in 4 seasons and drop at a much higher rate, and all be purchasable through the signs.
    I guess just being able to turn them in for meridian r directly would be the best compromise, but I'm just at the point where I find them obnoxious, taking more time to pick up items and taking up inventory space

• They would still be in 4 seasons if my full idea were to be implemented. I think all lucky balls should drop in 4 seasons and drop at a much higher rate, and all be purchasable through the signs.
    I guess just being able to turn them in for meridian r directly would be the best compromise, but I'm just at the point where I find them obnoxious, taking more time to pick up items and taking up inventory space

The normal lbs don't drop in seasonal currently, aside from the global season one (at the moment that's Sun lbs)

7577-giftfortatsi-png
    Image by the lovely Setsuna ~ Avatar by the fantastic Shimi
    Tatsi Archerlord 198 | Veo Paladin 18x -Retired- | Tobire Shadow Master 16x | Veo+ Saint Guardian 14x | Saiti Archmage 14x

• red lucky balls can be bought with amber tokens

That is not a viable option for low level players (and certainly wasn't at the time). While Tramis Dungeon parties do exist, most of them are being run by high level players on their alts and are running it together anyway. Hardly anyone hunts down Alastor Minions as well.

Yes, you can trade down higher level tokens to Amber tokens to redeem the blue/red lucky balls, but that is still RNG. Someone could redeem a 100 of them and hypothetically still not get their desired cosmetic gear.

A "problem" I would see is a player downgrading their tokens to get the X amount of Red/Blue Lucky Balls needed to redeem a guaranteed Call Bell or whatever. The team can decide on the appropriate numbers for balancing as the numbers I gave were arbitrary. Or limit them to specific general lucky balls, since I can also possibly turn in an insane number of Dark Lucky Balls for guaranteed number of Meridian Rs.

They would still be in 4 seasons if my full idea were to be implemented. I think all lucky balls should drop in 4 seasons and drop at a much higher rate, and all be purchasable through the signs.

Quoting my paragraph of my personal opinion doing it via Four Seasons again:

Grinding general lucky balls in Four Seasons sounds like adding unnecessary hours for no reason on a weekend, ESPECIALLY single targeting. If I wanted more of Maroon Lucky Balls, that's a lot of hours I don't have spent on my free days. I rather personally aoe/grind or do something else.

Only time I would see this viable are for level 200 players across all their characters, but no one is that insane yet.

4352-skits-animated-gif

━━ ☆ ━━

Chaos n Carnage ┊ Kuki Kumas ┊ Itadakimasu! ┊ Burns When I PvPee

Skittles<3 (19X Paladin) ┊ M&Ms<3 (18X Shadow Master) ┊ Monotone (16X Archer Lord)

• It has nothing at all to do with hoarding. When you aoe for hours, you obtain hundreds of lucky balls. If you enjoy taking a break to open lucky balls every 5 minutes then great, but I can not imagine anyone who aoes often likes lucky balls in high lvl maps. people lvl 100+ are only opening normal lucky balls for meridian r and maybe potions too. They don't need to be removed in higher lvl maps, just reduced dramatically and add meridian r drops so instead of wasting several minutes staring at the screen holding down a button hoping for some meridian r, we just pick them up as drops from monsters.

opening lucky balls is fun when you are new. Its just becomes a chore after playing for several months.

Respectfully disagree but if you keep 1000 of luckyballs...thats hoarding. Its not a negative comment..I was just being silly ;)

Yea I dont take 5 minutes to open luckyballs because I dont have that kinda time but I also know that if im just sitting and shooting the shit then imma open luckyballs and be excited what I get....thats just me then.

I like my ideas and opening is fun when you're higher level too...not everyone dislikes luckyballs

• Great suggestion! Turning in luckyballs for items you WANT

• but if you keep 1000 of luckyballs...thats hoarding.

I don't get what you mean by that. Thats just naturally what happens when you aoe. Its not "hoarding", its just waiting a few hours to open then rather than doing it after every kill

• I don't get what you mean by that. Thats just naturally what happens when you aoe. Its not "hoarding", its just waiting a few hours to open then rather than doing it after every kill

Its not that serious

• Put lucky balls in your Hotbar/Skillbar and open them that way. It's way faster than opening them individually.

Personally, I like opening them 1 by 1 ;)

Looks like someone likes to take things slow. :) it’s best that we take slow so we know what’s in them better. Maybe you should do an excel graph of all the LBs too like Emaelin

Artwork by AlexYipYip

MY CONTACT INFO| DISCORD| BaoMage#7755 | FACEBOOK| My Facebook (I am on here more)

MagicalXGrl | Level 135 Archmage | GM- ~Vulpesus~

Natsumi | Level 80 Cleric | Red Panda Club

AnimeAngel |Level 107 Super Xenian | Xenians

(YEA… I KNOW…)

Mangonista |Level 90 Rogue | GM- Bobalastic

Shini~Chan | Level 67 Archer | Mushashi

• Before used to keep them and don't bother until I need meridians, now I make it a habit to open my LB's on a weekly basis. I open them every monday. Like what you guys say, it consumes too much time lol.

Or maybe lessen/get rid of the animation for the LB's. XD

Isprikitik - Archer Lord lvl 17x

Uke - Paladin 15x

Sofia~ - Shadow Master 15x

Nagisa~ - Warlord 15x

Pancake~ - Archmage 14x

Amazing Siggies by Setsuna <3

• Why you need 1+ hour to open these lucky balls? 0.0

here is a guide on how to open a large number of lucky balls by me :D

1. have lucky balls on your inventory :P.

2. drag and drop the lucky balls to the hotkey.

3. hold your finger on the hotkey.

4. open up 100 lucky balls in less than 2 minutes.

You are very welcome :)

P.S.

Don't forget to click on "close" or esc to close the popup window.

Uriel21 | Level 92 Rogue

SharMag | Level 12X Warrior

• Okay do this with 1k+ and tell me how long it takes to open them all + recycle them 4 at a time when equipment slot gets full... it's very tedious, and Hope you dont accidentally recycle your perm equips too (done before with Pow Bell and bunny ears)

Signatures by Setsuna

Tree / SM - 19x

Nunu / AL - 15x

Yuumi / Pala - 15x

Veigar / Mage - 11x

• I agree with this suggestion. It once took me 90 minutes to open 4500 lucky balls. It was incredibly tedious, considering the only thing I was really looking for were the SC potions to AoE with. It would have saved a lot of time if I could have just traded my LBs for potions only and skipped the hassle.